The glass facade system that will be applied is of the "Structural Glass Facade with Glas Fins
" type and will support the glass panes on appropriately sized load-bearing glass struts through specially made Stainless Steel Fittings.
The seating of the system of glass struts will be carried out in specially shaped metal elements "shoes" on the outside perimeter of the slabs of the supporting body of the building, in accordance with the drawing and the approved plans.
The minimum distance of the face of the glass panes from the outside perimeter of the slabs will be of the order of 50-100 mm, provided there are no deviations in both horizontal and vertical levels of the reinforced concrete bearing structure.The Façade Engineering & Design
study object of the pre-construction facade
- Structural Report/Calculations
- Detailed shop drawings, (elevations, sections, details)
- Bill of Quantities (material submission)
- Work method statement
- Health and Safety Documents, Risk Assessment
The dimensions of the glass facade will have the following characteristics:
- Indicative height 16.80m x length 27.20m
- Standard glazing canvas 1.6m x 2.4m
- Part of the glass panes of the facade will have ceramic - digital printing, depending on the design of the study. The glass panels will be certified according to EN 12150, EN 12600, EN 1288-3 & EN 14449.
- All glass panes will be suspended in special glass pane point suspension components according to the architectural study and the final approved plans.
- Project planning and management according to the EN ISO 9001:2015 standard