PRJ-174 Brise Soleil with Fixed and Motorized Aluminium Slats
GLASSCON designed and constructed a fixed shading system of aluminum louvers for a private residence.
GLASSCON installed fixed aluminum shades as a CANTILEVER in a country-house. Because of their unique design (CANTILEVER STYLE) , free view and effective shading is guaranteed at all times.
GLASSCON: The only one ONE-STOP-SHOP for hi-end BUILDING QUALITY!
GLASSCON is a great one ONE-STOP-SHOP for CLADDING MATERIALS & ROOFING for BUILDING ENVELOPES, OUTER BUILDING SKIN, BUILDING ENVELOPES and premium FACADES ! For more information become a member in GLASSCON's website and download free brochures for our products and services, anytime and anywhere!
GLASSCON GmbH – Long Experience in Shading Systems
GLASSCON has a very long experience in shading projects since 1999. It is a business partner of WAREMA Germany (www.warema.de) and it has a long and testified experience in designing the most complex projects.
- 3.450 sqm TELECOM building with Motorized Aluminum Louvers
- 2.100 sqm AKTOR-BUILDING CONTRACTOR building with Motorized Aluminium Louvres
- 3.800 sqm BOSCH – HEADQUARTERS building envelope with Motorized Aluminum Louvers, /projects/cantilever-aluminium-solar-shades
- 2.500 sqm multipurpose SHOP & TRADE building with Vertical Fixed Glazed Louvers
- 1.950 sqm office building with Motorized Glass Shades with Fritted Glass
- 960 sqm. EYE CLINIC with Motorized Glass Louvers
- 850 sqm HPL/WOODEN Motorized Louvers on a Building Skin of Private Villa
- 535 sqm. Motorized Blinds in Front of a Spider Curtain Wall in Office Building Envelope
- 42 ALDI - Stores - Building Envelope with Integrated Motorized External Venetian Blinds WAREMA
If you would like to see all alternatives solutions, press here BRISE SOLEIL – MOTORIZED LOUVER SYSTEMS
Press here, to visit all OUTDOOR VENETIAN BLINDS & CONSERVATORY SCREENS systems available.
Finally, before exciting our WEB, if you would like have a final view in our CORPORATE VIDEO and enjoy our achievements, which we would like to share with you…