Special Hi-TECH STEEL GLAZED roofs, atriums & skylights for large openings (FIXED –SHAPED/CURVED - WATERPROOF – AIRTIGHT)
Steel Glazed Roofs - Ballistic Skylights
- Main steel structure as per project requirements
- Double Glazing units with Fritted Glass Screen Printed Digital Printed Glass and Cladding panels
- Edge clamp glazing system
- Flexible and multi-variable curtain wall system with tested glazing and sealing technology
- Special beveled pressure profiles, flat pressure profiles, silicone joint
- Integrated drainage system in combination with optimal sealing and special accessories provide excellent characteristics regarding wind resistance, air permeability and water tightness.
- Suitable for any roof shape up to an inclination of 2°
- Ideal solution for curved, arch or dome shaped atriums/ skylights
- Typically used for nodeless system of main steel structure
- Suitable for wide range of steel profiles (hollow & open sections) of main structure
- Cladding system with panels of rectangular or triangular shape
- Finish options include high performance polyurethane or polyester powder coating over hot dip galvanizing
- Alternative finishes and materials are without galvanizing or stainless steel
- Options for Cladding materials: Multi Performance Double Glazing Units Multi or High Performance Thermal Insulated Glass or Fritted Glass Screen Printed Digital Printed Glass or Honeycomb Panels For Cladding Solar Shading or combination of these.
GLASSCON is accredited for its Products & Services by TÜV NORD ISO 9001:2015 and “ift ROSENHEIM” in Germany.
GLASSCON: The only ONE – STOP - SHOP for premium Architectural Building Envelopes & Glazing Solutions.
For more information, press here to become a member of our growing global community and download free brochures anytime and anywhere!
GLASSCON reserves the right to change or modify any of the above data, specifications, characteristics, terms etc at any time and in its sole discretion without further notice.