"glasscon ZINC, COPPER, HONEYCOMB,CONCRET LOUVERS " EXTERNAL MOVEABLE OR FIXED SHADING LOUVERS - SOLAR SHADES
Effective sun protection is a need for space to live and work. If neither can the spaces despite ventilation could overheat in a very unpleasant time. The sun protection should ensure: a) Shading during the day b) Free entrance to the last light of day c) Cool environment in summer economy air e) Economy heating in winter f) The solar protection applied externally to stop back in 60 to 80% of solar radiation in front of the glass.
- The system consists of special copper louvers built into the framework of aluminum profiles.
- The frame consists of special extruded aluminum profiles RAL powder coated from high quality aluminum alloy, AlMgSi 0.5. for high resistance to corrosion.
- The aluminum frame provides static sufficiency for linear bearing support on the building just above and below.
- The copper louvers is a new type of high-end composed building material, which uses a thin copper skin as the surface layer and aluminum alloy as the back layer, and inner material is aluminum honeycomb core with high performance.
- Thickness of the sun shades 25mm.
- All four (4) edges of the solar louvers are covered with copper.
- Corrosion resistance. Even in the highly corrosive atmosphere, the surface will form a solid, non-toxic protective activation, commonly known as "patina."
- Excellent surface flatness. Low density, high bending rigidity, with long span life. Fireproofing. Its combustion performance can reach level A2. Environmental protection and recyclable.
- Budget cost of design & manufacture: Euros/ per m²
- Additional cost for special coating on the surface of copper in order to maintain the natural color during the year (special anodizing): Euros/ per m² + VAT.
GLASSCON: The only one ONE-STOP-SHOP for hi-end BUILDING QUALITY!
GLASSCON is a great one ONE-STOP-SHOP for CLADDING MATERIALS & ROOFING for BUILDING ENVELOPES, OUTER BUILDING SKIN, BUILDING ENVELOPES and premium FACADES ! For more information become a member in GLASSCON's website and download free brochures for our products and services, anytime and anywhere!
GLASSCON GmbH – Long Experience in Shading Systems
GLASSCON has a very long experience in shading projects since 1999. It is a business partner of WAREMA Germany (www.warema.de) and it has a long and testified experience in designing the most complex projects.
- 3.450 sqm TELECOM building with Motorized Aluminum Louvers
- 2.100 sqm AKTOR-BUILDING CONTRACTOR building with Motorized Aluminium Louvres
- 3.800 sqm BOSCH – HEADQUARTERS building envelope with Motorized Aluminum Louvers, /projects/cantilever-aluminium-solar-shades
- 2.500 sqm multipurpose SHOP & TRADE building with Vertical Fixed Glazed Louvers
- 1.950 sqm office building with Motorized Glass Shades with Fritted Glass
- 960 sqm. EYE CLINIC with Motorized Glass Louvers
- 850 sqm HPL/WOODEN Motorized Louvers on a Building Skin of Private Villa
- 535 sqm. Motorized Blinds in Front of a Spider Curtain Wall in Office Building Envelope
- 42 ALDI - Stores - Building Envelope with Integrated Motorized External Venetian Blinds WAREMA
If you would like to see all alternatives solutions, press here BRISE SOLEIL – MOTORIZED LOUVER SYSTEMS
Press here, to visit all OUTDOOR VENETIAN BLINDS & CONSERVATORY SCREENS systems available.
Finally, before exciting our WEB, if you would like have a final view in our CORPORATE VIDEO and enjoy our achievements, which we would like to share with you…
GLASSCON is accredited for its Products & Services by TÜV NORD ISO 9001:2015 and “ift ROSENHEIM” in Germany.
GLASSCON: The only ONE – STOP - SHOP for premium Architectural Building Envelopes & Glazing Solutions.
For more information, press here to become a member of our growing global community and download free brochures anytime and anywhere!
GLASSCON reserves the right to change or modify any of the above data, specifications, characteristics, terms etc at any time and in its sole discretion without further notice.