Using WOOD COATING in big variety of external FINISH, reinforced by ALUMINUM CORE as internal base, "glasscon GHP ALU- WOOD COATING HONEYCOMB PANEL" cladding system & solar shades provide significant advantages, such as:
- Panel THICKNESS (min / max) of the panel: 5 mm - 450 mm
- Panel LENGTH (min / max) of the panel: 500 mm - 6000 mm
- Panel WIDTH (min / max) of the panel: 200 mm - 1200 mm
- Standard industrial PANEL dimensions 1200 mm x 3400 mm
- Thickness of internal aluminum core: 9 mm - 400 mm
- Lightweight 6,5-8 kg/sqm
- Vertical, horizontal or inclined application possible
- Very easy installation on steel or aluminum frame
- Fire protection
- Extreme rigid
- Extreme flatness
- High thermal and sound insulation
GLASSCON's honeycomb panels are multilayered structures, consisting of a) one internal aluminum core sheet in various thicknesses and b) and external (on both or one side) finishes with materials like concrete, copper, zinc, inox, stone, marble, silicat sand, wood, timber etc. These layers are laminated together with a non-toxic adhesive epoxy material. In this way, massive and heavy cladding panels are avoid but in the mean time panels with extremely high strength are produced on the most economical way. GLASSCON's honeycomb panels are suitable for any appliance (external/internal) as they are extremely durable to fire, humidity, climate changes, pollution etc. GLASSCON, devoted in its commitment in developing and applying novel, innovative building cladding systems & solar shades, offers a new "unic" system based on HONEYCOMB aluminum panels. Using as internal base, reinforced ALUMINUM CORE, and in combination with external finish with materials such as CONCRETE, COPPER, ZINC, INOX, STONE, MARBLE, WOOD etc provides significant advantages, such as:
- Panels with very large dimensions which it is not possible to achieve using simple material, such as marble, granite, etc without the reinforcement of ALUMINUM CORE.
- Any kind of suspension is possible such as hanging, vertical, horizontal or inclined.
- Extremely rigid and strong panels, because of the internal structure of the aluminium core
- Self weight of the panels is very small because of the internal structure of the aluminum core.
There are many kinds of FINISHES which can be applied on the ALUMINUM CORE to achieve the final effect of glasscon HONEZCOMB PANELS , such as:
- CONCRETE - ALUMINUM HONEYCOMB cladding panels
- COPPER/PATINA - ALUMINUM HONEYCOMB cladding panels
- ZINC - ALUMINUM HONEYCOMB cladding panels
- CORTEN STEEL - ALUMINUM HONEYCOMB cladding panels
- STONE/MARBLE/GRANITE/BASALT - ALUMINUM HONEYCOMB cladding panels
- WOOD/TIMBER/HPL - ALUMINUM HONEYCOMB cladding panels
- ALU - ALUMINUM HONEYCOMB cladding panels
- SPRAYABLE STONE - ALUMINUM HONEYCOMB cladding panels
- TITANIUM - ALUMINUM HONEYCOMB cladding panels
- KERLITE - ALUMINUM HONEYCOMB cladding panels
- PVDF COATED STEEL - ALUMINUM HONEYCOMB cladding panels
- STAINLESS STEEL - ALUMINUM HONEYCOMB cladding panels
|GLASSCON - HONEYCOMB CLADDING/ROOFING PANELS & SOLAR SHADING LOUVERS Stand 04_2013|
|Zinc Honeycomb Panel||Corten Honeycomb Panel||Copper Honeycomb Panel||Stainless Steel Honeycomb Panel||Beton Honeycomb Panel|
|Panel Thickness||15 mm||20 mm||15 mm||20 mm||15 mm||20 mm||15 mm||20 mm||15 mm||20 mm|
|Front sheet (mm)||0,7||0,7||1||1||0,7||0,7||0,6||0,8||1|
|Back sheet (mm)||0,7||0,7||1||1||0,7||0,7||0,5||0,7||1|
|Elongation||≥ 5||≥ 3||≥ 4||≥ 3|
|Linear Thermal Expansion (mm/m) (at 100oC temp. difference)||2,4||1,1||1,6||1,1|
|Weight PANEL (kg/m2)||10,5||11,5||17,0||18,0||11,0||13,0||11,0||12,5||11,0||14|
|Surface||Natural or Patina||Natural or rusting||Natural finish Patina finish||mat or mirror polished||Texture : Rough , Smooth Color: Gray, Light Gray|
|Applications / Uses:||Museums, Malls, Stations, Signs, Storage rooms, Galleries, Buses, Yachts, cladding, houses, villas, business centers, office buildings||houses, villas, business centers, office buildings, Museums, Malls, Furniture, Hospitals, Restaurants, Shading, Yachts, cladding||houses, villas, business centers, office buildings, Museums, Malls, Furniture, Hospitals, Restaurants, Shading, Yachts, cladding||houses, villas, business centers, office buildings, Hospitals Kitchen equipment, Slaughterhouses, Children's care facilities Fish markets Tables, Yachts, cladding||houses, villas, business centers, office buildings, Museums, Malls, Furniture, Hospitals, Restaurants, Shading, Yachts, Bookcases, cladding|
In order to visit the Projects and the Products of our company, please follow the links:
- For a complete list of Building Cladding Systems www.glasscon.com/facade/external-cladding.aspx
GLASSCON is accredited for its Products & Services by TÜV NORD ISO 9001:2015 and “ift ROSENHEIM” in Germany.
GLASSCON: The only ONE – STOP - SHOP for premium Architectural Building Envelopes & Glazing Solutions.
For more information, press here to become a member of our growing global community and download free brochures anytime and anywhere!
GLASSCON reserves the right to change or modify any of the above data, specifications, characteristics, terms etc at any time and in its sole discretion without further notice.