The Natura fibre cement cladding range offers specifiers a sustainable and low maintenance facade that combines excellent aesthetics with durability and impact resistance: qualities that will enhance any new build project or equally, improve and upgrade an existing building as an overclad solution.
Available in a range of colours and finishes including an anti-graffiti coating, and both mechanical and secret fix options, the Natura range gives specifiers the full creative scope of modern cladding systems with the performance levels contemporary buildings demand.
Colours shown starting with code 'N' are available with a UV Pro coating, offering good protection against many types of staining.
Available in 22 colours.
- Tactile, smooth surface
- Variegated or natural fibre cement finish
- Available with an anti-graffiti coating
- Class O fire performance
- Non combustible classified to EN 13501-1
- Secret fix system
- Natura panels have an installed life expectancy of at least 50 years
- Resistant to insects, mould growth and fungi
- No routine maintenance required
- Natura panels are suitable for a wide range of high quality facade applications
- BBA Certificate No. 06/4355
Textura combines vivid colour, texture and toughness in one fully compressed fibre cement cladding panel. With a highly glazed, granular finish available in any factory-approved RAL colour, it is impact resistant yet strong, light in weight and easy to use. Its performance pedigree is second to none, complying with British and European Standards with regard to fire resistance and spread of flame. Textura panels can be surface-fixed, or secured with specially designed, concealed fixings.
Available in a range of 15 colours
- Available in any factory-approved RAL colour (subject to minimum order)
- Textura panels have an installed life expectancy of 50 years
- Granular finish
- Fully compressed fibre cement panel
- Class 0 fire performance
- Resistant to impact damage
- Secret mechanical fixing system
- Frost proof
- Resistant to weather and atmospheric pollutants
- Will not support mould growth or fungi
- No routine maintenance necessary
- Suitable for a wide range of high quality facade applications.
GLASSCON is accredited for its Products & Services by TÜV NORD ISO 9001:2015 and “ift ROSENHEIM” in Germany.
GLASSCON: The only ONE – STOP - SHOP for premium Architectural Building Envelopes & Glazing Solutions.
For more information, press here to become a member of our growing global community and download free brochures anytime and anywhere!
GLASSCON reserves the right to change or modify any of the above data, specifications, characteristics, terms etc at any time and in its sole discretion without further notice.