- Leading the business growth strategy through assigned partners in your region
- Responsible for handling all incoming sales calls, emails and inbound leads inquiries.
- Research, identify, and pursue sales leads and identify any potential new business opportunity
- Effectively educate and engage customers on product technical characteristics
- Work with engineering teams to understand customer requirements and provide extensive technical expertise for further sales support
- Prepare and deliver final technical proposals /offers to customers
- Negotiate and close agreements
- Assign and hand over the project to the technical department
- Offer after-sales support to client, manages the financial part of the agreement and monitors the closure of the project
- Attend networking events and trade exhibitions to gather market insights and generate new business opportunities
- Generate project or business opportunities in the region in order to meet growth strategies and achieving sales targets
- Visit sites for technical evaluation and conduct accurate surveys when required
- Preparation of technical presentations for sales meetings, architect seminars and customer meetings to support business activities
- Develop solid, long-term relationships with prospective clients and maintain relationships with key decision makers within the construction industry
- Frequent travel is required to visit key clients, architects, and investors
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Good knowledge of Facades, Curtain walls & Glazing systems
- Minimum 10 years experience in similar position
- Solid knowledge of AutoCAD 2D/3D and Office Suite. Experience with a CRM is considered a plus.
- Fluent in English and/or French
- Strong social networking skills
Το apply, please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, including reference: ARSAL in the subject line.